Now taking effect!!
2009 IBC & IFC CODES
for luminous egress path markings
Active Safety photoluminescent exit signs and luminous egress path markings are durable, attractive products that are listed to UL standards and meet the requirements of new state and national building codes. Building codes now require high level exit signs and low level exit signs in more places and luminous egress path markings in the corridors, stairwells and passageways of many buildings.
For new and existing building projects looking to enhance sustainable operation and to satisfy new building codes, you can depend on Active Safety to supply the highest quality, "approved" glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent high level exit signs, low level exit signs and luminous egress path markings.
With nearly 20 years of experience with high level exit signs, low level exit signs and luminous egress path markings, Active Safety stands ready to provide expert engineering assistance to make sure your project is a success and results in a safer, less expensive and more sustainable facility.
Architects, Engineers & Building Professionals trust Active Safety for photoluminescent exit signs and luminous egress path markers that are:
Safer! - Failsafe protection during emergencies
- Photoluminescent exit signs glow brightly when LED signs don't - when generators fail, battery back-ups are dead and lamps are burnt out.
- Active Safety photoluminescent exit signs are IBC, IFC, NFPA & UFC [US Military] code compliant for both high and low level exit sign applications.
- Active Safety luminous egress path markings are national and local code compliant for stairwell and passageway applications.
- Fire Marshal approved. UL Listed. US Military compliant.
Less Expensive! - The World's most cost effective exit signs and markers
- Compared to LED exit signs: save $100-$200+/sign at installation and $20/year.
- No electrical circuitry to engineer, procure and install. Just locate exit signs and markings near a fluorescent fixture.
- Easy, quick installation by cost efficient trades.
- 25+ year life. No lamps or batteries to replace.
- Photoluminescent exit signs for every budget and fast handling/delivery is always free.
Sustainable! - Zero Carbon Emissions & Recycled/Recyclable Content
- Exit signs and egress path markings from a proven line of "Green" products. LEED project credit compliant.
- No tritium radioactivity. No hazardous circuit board & battery disposal.
- Powered from nearby ambient artificial lighting. No direct electrical energy usage.
- Recycled, recyclable assembly materials.
Architectural Designs! 'American Made' Compliant!
- More A&Es specify Active Safety over other manufacturers for quality exit signs & egress path markings.
- Active Safety's "ECO-CLEAR" exit sign compliments stylish interiors with an elegant clear acrylic style.
- Most Active Safety products are ARRA "American Made" compliant.