Spec Photoluminescent Exit Signs instead of LED/Tritium for a Green and Economical Project
SAFER – LESS EXPENSIVE – SUSTAINABLE!
Safer! – Failsafe protection during emergencies
- Photo-luminescent [PL] exit signs work when LED signs don’t – when emergency generators fail, battery back-ups are dead and light bulbs are burnt out.
- After 9 -11 disaster, PL signage is mandatory in New York City high-rises.
- Building Code compliant for both high and low level applications.
- UL listed. Fire Marshal approved. NFPA compliant
Less Expensive! – the world’s most cost efficient exit sig
- Compared to LED signs: save ~$35 – $100/sign at installation and ~$20/year.
- No electrical circuitry to engineer or install. Just locate near a fluorescent fixture.
- Easy, quick installation by cost efficient trades.
- Minor maintenance and 25+ year life. No bulbs or batteries to replace.
Sustainable! – and architecturally attractive
- A “Green” product. Possible contribution to 3 LEED Credits.
- No tritium radioactivity or hazardous LED component disposal.
- Energy Star listed. Uses no electricity.
- Rated “Best Available Technology” by United States Department of Energy
- New stenciled face designs look like high-end LED drop down signs.
For nearly 15 years Active Safety has been a leader in photoluminescent exit signs and egress systems. Contact us to find out how your building projects can benefit from this economical and sustainable technology.